Monday, November 16, 2009

It`s Not that Simple.

Current Song: This is my Now - Jordin Sparks
Current Mood: No freaking clue .
Current Colour: Navy Blue

How should I start? Where to begin?

This isn`t just another dumb blog.

In fact, this isn`t like most blogs at all. Though I wouldn`t know that for sure. I havn`t really read any, so I guess I`m being biased when I say that my blog, for some reason, is much more special than the other ones out there.

Come to think of it, a lot of people probably say that.

but really, this isn`t like most blogs, for all I know.

because everything , from tales of a love cynic, worries of an empathetic friend, fears of being a social outcast, and a scared daughter of a cancer fighter, are tales, from yours truly. Wait, let me rephrase. Not tales; more like true facts.

But even when it`s pouring rain, nothing can bring you down.

Cause life isn`t about blaming the storms, it`s about learning to dance in the rain.

Something I`ve began to learn.

I`m really bad at intros , and beginnings so that`s all I`ll say for today.

and to keep you hanging in there, here`s the start of a list; MY list.

Something i happen to feel strongly about .

Why guys can be so stupid (:

1. When a girl is madly in love with them, they NEVER seem to realize it.
2. Guys, let`s face it, until they`re at least 24, are players. When they know how to get a girl, they`ll do it for the fun of it.
3. & those who don`t know how to get a girl? Run after her like shes a missing Pokemon card, that they have to get...failing to realize how much of dork they really look like. It`s High school. Let`s get real.

More later (:

love from ,
Jenna Rossity






1 comment:

  1. oh did you know about this feature? http://johnzworld2.blogspot.com/2009/11/shared-interests.html

    ReplyDelete